Congratulations on registering for the 2019 MMEA State Vocal and Strings Festival being held on May 11! Please review this email in full.
1. View the Schedule: To view the schedule, sign in at soloandensemble.org.
2. Guidelines: Carefully read and review each guideline posted at https://www.mmea-maryland.org/seinfo2019. Schedule information will be provided to teachers/directors only. Also, review the festival policies and procedures of MODA and MCEA.
Teachers/Directors may contact the Festival Manager directly and Cc: the MMEA Executive Office using email by or before seven (7) business days before the event at email@example.com for the following reasons: If a student or accompanist schedule conflicts; If a student is missing (and was registered on time and qualified); If a student is listed who is not from the school; If the music listed does not match the music as submitted on the application; If a student name is misspelled – the certificates are printed from the registration listings; and If any event cancels. MMEA will coordinate securing a confirmation from the school principal (Confirmation Form).
3. Conflicts with Accompanist: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and issues will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis as time and capacity allow.
4. Event Cancelations/Event Issues: Contact the Festival Manager for Vocal, Sabra Steward at email@example.com and the Festival Managers for Strings, Dan Sitomer at firstname.lastname@example.org and Jennifer Murray at email@example.com . Please be certain to Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Payments: Payments are still being reviewed and processed by MMEA. They may not be displayed as current in the system (soloandensemble.org) at the time of viewing. If MMEA has any questions or concerns about payment, MMEA will be in contact with you. Questions you have about payment will be reviewed and researched on a case-by-case basis.
6. Registration Issues: Registration is closed at this time. All requests and concerns will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis as time and capacity allow.
7. Event Updates: View the blog for event updates at https://www.mmea-maryland.org/event-blog-updates-festivals
If you believe you have received this message in error please contact email@example.com.
Thank you again for your interest, preparation, patience, and participation!