Congratulations on registering for the 2019 MMEA State Wind and Percussion Solo and Ensemble Festival being held on May 18! Please review this email in full.
1. View the Schedule: Teachers/Directors, to view the schedule, sign in at http://www.soloandensemble.org
2. Guidelines: Carefully read and review each guideline posted at https://www.mmea-maryland.org/seinfo2019. Schedule information will be provided to teachers/directors only. Also, review the festival policies and procedures of MBDA. Some reminders are listed below:
Teachers/Directors may contact the Festival Manager directly and MMEA Executive Office by or before 7 business days before the event using email@example.com for the following reasons: If a student or accompanist is double-scheduled; If a student is missing (and was registered on time and qualified); If a student is listed who is not from the school; If the music listed does not match the music as submitted on the application; If a student name is misspelled – the certificates are printed from the registration listings; and If any event cancels.
No changes will be made after May 11. Communication must come through the school music director. Students, parents, and accompanists should contact the music school director via phone or email.
A change of accompanist is not a reason to request a schedule change. If a student misses the scheduled time for a legitimate reason, they may come to the assistance table and may be reassigned a time as the schedule allows. There are no guarantees. The schedule is built on the information submitted by the deadline.
3. Conflicts with Accompanist: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and issues will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis as time and capacity allow.
5. Payments: Payments are still being reviewed and processed by MMEA. They may not be displayed as current in the system (soloandensemble.org) at the time of viewing. This will not prohibit participating. If MMEA has any questions or concerns about payment, MMEA will be in contact and follow-up with you either just before or after the event. Questions you have about payment will be reviewed and researched on a case-by-case basis as time and capacity allow.
6. Registration Issues: Registration was closed as of the April 8 deadline and the payment deadline of April 19. All requests and concerns will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis as time and capacity allow.
7. Event Updates: View the blog for event updates at https://www.mmea-maryland.org/event-blog-updates-festivals
8. Medals will be available at the event, while supplies last.
If you believe you have received this message in error please contact email@example.com. Thank you again for your interest, preparation, patience, and participation!